GUIDELINE TO PARENTS
- We earnestly recommend that parents should look into their ward’s Diary regularly to ensure regularity in completing the home assignments. Parents are requested to acknowledge the remarks if any, and take necessary action.
- Parents are requested to be aware of the Activity Calendar and Cycle Test schedule.
- Encourage your ward to take balanced interest in Studies, Co-curricular activities and Sports.
- Parents are requested to attend PTM’s and discuss their ward’s progress in a healthy atmosphere as these meetings establish a good rapport between the school and the parents.
- Parents must discourage absence from school on flimsy grounds. If the child is absent from school he/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
- Private tuition should be discouraged as they deprive the students of self study and taking initiative on their own.
- It is always advisable to write to school through this diary about the problems of your ward or for seeking guidance. Your note will be replied by concerned teacher to your satisfaction.
- For helping the school in handling emergencies and for communication with parents, change of address or telephone number should be promptly amended in this diary and also notified to the school office.
- Once a child has come to school he / she should not be taken home on half day leave. However, under unavoidable circumstances the child would be allowed to go with parents only, for security reason.
- Principal can be approached on Saturdays only unless there is an emergency.
Parent’s co-operation is sought towards the smooth functioning of the school by enforcing regularity & discipline in their wards.