Admissions to Global School are given in classes Nursery to IX.
Candidates undergo Interaction with Admission Committee to assess the mental & physical level of the child for class appropriate admissions.
- At Foundational and Preparatory stage the children are assessed for reading skills, comprehension, numeracy and speech clarity.
- Students of classes VI and above may/have to appear for a written test followed by Interview/Interaction.
Admission should be supported with the following documents:
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate
- A copy of Proof of residence
- Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original
- Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards)
- Aadhaar Card of parents & child
- Fees should be paid through Online/UPI/DD/Cheque/Cash only
- Parents are required to deposit the fee quarterly / monthly. Monthly School fee should be paid by 15th of every months, failing which late fee fine Rs. 100/- will be levied upto the last day of month.
- A fine of Rs. 300/- for dishonored cheque is charged by the bank as per RBI Banking Norms..
- Parents are requested to note that the last date for payment will be last working day of the month. Thereafter name of the student may be struck off School Rolls as per Haryana School Education Rule No 24 without giving any reminder. Re-admission will be done on paying all the previous dues with fine and will be entirely at the discretion of the School Management and availability of seats.
- Those parents, who would like to have a ‘Tuition Fee Certificate’ from the school for the purpose of availing Income Tax Rebate, must submit the counter slip of the paid Fee along with the application with the school office for obtaining the above certificate.